Sunday, April 16, 2017

I am on Patreon!

Hi fellow PMGers, I've been a wee bit busy with work and business, but I've managed to put together a Creator page on Patreon! Click on the image to check it out!

Skipper Lee's Patreon Creator Page

That's right, Skipper Lee is now on Patreon!

This is a way to free myself from work, so I can have more time doing what I like, drawing stuff that you like - drawings of things that go BANG! Of course, the tier-based reward system is my own personal way of saying thanks to my patrons, so thank you in advanced! Exclusive rewards await you!

In addition to the usual line arts, I will also be drawing gun sketches and doodles. So check back frequently if you love experimental concepts, sketches and doodles for fun, too!

I'll see you all there!

1 comment:

  1. oh man, the one time i check this page after years and there's something new

    does this mean there'll be updates to pimp my gun soon(TM)?

    ReplyDelete